Welcome
Firm Profile
Areas of Practice
Attorney Profiles
Representative Clients
News and Events
Publications
Employment
Contact Information
Conditions of Use







James C. Gardill, Managing Member
The firm orginated in 1925 as Hall & Paul, practicing in the Board of Trade Building in Wheeling, West Virginia. John D. Phillips joined the firm (then known as Hall, Goodwin & Paul) in 1932. The firm grew and evolved under Mr. Phillips' guidance, and now includes thirteen attorneys and a support staff of ten. Since 1993, the firm has practiced as Phillips, Gardill, Kaiser & Altmeyer.

In 1980, the firm purchased the former office of Edward S. Phillips, at 61 Fourteenth Street in Wheeling, where it continues to practice today.

learn more...






Banking & Commercial Law



Corporate Law



Real Estate



Estate & Trust



Employment/Labor



General Civil



Tax



Family Law






IRS announces economic stimulus payment schedules and payment calculator
2008-03-18



PGKA Names New Members
2008-01-01



Agencies Issue Final Rules on Identity Theft Red Flags and Notices of Address Discrepancy
2007-10-31





© Copyright 2003 Phillips, Gardill, Kaiser & Altmeyer. All Rights Reserved. info@pgka.com